The Vision of the Institute is in line with the mandate given to Dr. David Oyedepo in May 1983 when the Holy Ghost said to him, “I will through THIS MINISTRY RAISE THE FOUNDATION OF MANY OTHER MINISTRIES”.
For this reason, the Institute’s Curriculum is designed to inculcate covenant excellence in Leadership, Ministry, Social, Economic and other areas of human endeavours.
The Institute took off September 1st 1986 at Kaduna, Nigeria and have since graduated Thousand of student from the numerous campuses in Nigeria, Canada, United State and to mention but a few.
Impact of WOFBI
At WOFBI, we do not offer mere secular education; we also provide deep spiritual enlightenment, as well as mental empowerment for exploits. WOFBI is not just a place of learning; it is actually a mountain of transformation.
- In the words of Dr. David Oyedepo, “There is no mountain anywhere; every man’s ignorance is his mountain”. It is your light that defines your limit, if you will submit to the forces of enlightenment; you will subdue every mountainous issues of your life.The school is non-residential
- The School does not run correspondence programme.
- The BCC Course is a pre-requisite for one to attend the LCC and then the LDC courses.
- You must show proof of satisfactory level of literacy with ability to communicate in English language.
- Please note that the school is non-residential.
Classes run throughout the year, so take advantage of this great opportunity.
For more information on WOFBI schedule, please contact the church office.